All patches presented on the site of their own manufacture.
The leather patches are made of 100% genuine cowhide.
Embroidered textile patches are made on Japanese Janome machines using the best materials:
Polyester embroidery thread and hot glue are supplied by Gunold - a German company and one of the world's leading manufacturers of embroidery thread;
Our main material for production is high quality 100% polyester felt from Shinwon Felt, a Korean company that has been in felt production since 1965 and has its own research center. Shinwon Felt produces the best felt in the world.
The hot melt adhesive on the back of the patch makes it possible to stick the patch on the clothes with a normal iron. It also prevents the embroidery from loosening or coming loose if the threads are damaged.
Advantages of high quality polyester embroidery threads:
- They do not fade with time;
- High abrasion resistance;
- Excellent tensile strength;
- Resistant to harsh detergents, chlorine and bleach.
- Durable and wear-resistant material;
- Does not lose color and does not fade over time;
- Since felt is not woven, the cut edges will not fray. The edges will not unravel or look frayed when you cut and trim;
- The felt keeps its shape after washing, does not fade and does not leave stains when washed in a washing machine at 30-40 ° C;
- Felt patches are very dense and look solid, unlike the ragged patches made of oxford fabrics.
We have selected the most suitable materials for our patches that can withstand any stress while being applied to biker jackets and outfits.